We've got you covered. Check out our new FAQs section!

Financial Aid

State and federal financial aid from your home institution can often be applied to the costs associated with studying or interning abroad. This includes Stafford Loans, Parent PLUS Loans, Direct Loans, Pell Grants and more. Read below to learn how you may be able to apply your financial aid to your study or intern abroad program.