CISabroad proudly offers comprehensive yet affordable study and intern abroad programs. Our model ensures that you’ll have all the essentials for an amazing experience overseas, while also saving a bit to allow for additional travel and other personal expenses.
Program Fees for CISabroad Programs Cover the Following
- Tuition and fees
- Medical and accident insurance
- Excursion options
- On-site orientation
- Airport pick-up
- On-site support
- CISabroad support services before, during, and after the program
- Academic advising
- Financial aid counseling
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Pre-departure orientation
- Official transcript (for study abroad; for internships only if provided as part of program)
Inclusions may vary from program to program so be sure to review the “Price and Dates” section of the program you’re interested in to see all that’s included.
Program Fees DO NOT Include
- Airfare (unless otherwise specified)
- Housing damage deposit
- Meals (unless otherwise specified)
- Visa and passport fees
- Spending money
- Books and supplies (unless otherwise specified)
If you have any questions about what a specific program includes or doesn’t, please contact us.