This opportunity is your three-week industry immersion crash course in international business. You’ll get direct experience with global companies, working with three clients in various stages of international development. Each week you’ll meet with a new client, then work in peer teams to create and deliver an effective international development strategy. You won’t go it alone, either: you’ll have guidance and mentorship from an industry professional each step of the way. In three weeks, you’ll learn the key skills a business needs to go global, engage in coaching sessions and client meetings, go behind-the-scenes in some of Europe’s most successful businesses, and develop and deliver formal business pitches.
- Work in real time with real clients, alongside your peers and an industry-savvy coach
- Develop your personal brand while building your international network
- Sharpen employable skills that you can immediately leverage
- Gain exclusive access to both established multinationals and innovative incubators
- Professional growth in a supportive cohort with on-site support
- Connect with your friendly Global Advisor to ask questions and find the best fit program. Start planning for on campus processes, and apply by the application deadline.
- Meet your Program Enrollment Coordinator to finalize acceptance paperwork, housing, courses, flights, visas, and payments. Attend one our our LIVE pre-departure orientations.
- Fly away! You'll be greeted at the airport (comforting after a long flight!) and experience a robust On-site Orientation and La Vida Local Curriculum with your Site Director.
Micro Internship Projects
Below are a few sample international business projects undertaken by past participants.
Contact an advisor to learn more!
While participating on a CISabroad program, you'll be able to take part in built-in day trips at no additional cost. These trips are subject to change from term to term; listed below are excursions that have run in the past.
Double Decker Bus Tour
Enjoy London via the iconic double-decker bus on a city tour to get you oriented with the city.
View the city via the iconic London Eye!
Dinner Cruise on the Thames
End your incredible experience with a farewell dinner and cruise on the Thames.
Application DeadlineApril 1ArrivalJune 28DepartureJuly 19PRICE$ 4690.00
CIS Abroad reserves the right to alter fees at any time due to currency fluctuations and/or fee changes made by our partner universities.
As with all study abroad programs, you should count on a few additional expenses.