Summer in Limerick Housing
- CIS Abroad students participating in the Summer in Ireland program live in on-campus housing at Thomond Village, Dromroe Village or Cappavilla Village.
- The villages are located on the North Campus which is linked to the South Campus by means of a spectacular bridge across the River Shannon. Expect up to 6 bedroom apartments with stunning views of the River Shannon and the Errina Canal. All bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms. While the village has its own launderette, students can use the hall and seminar rooms for meetings and study groups.
Village apartments offer:
- Individual apartments with 2/4/6 large study bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, fully fitted
- Kitchen/living room and a comfortable lounge area
- Accommodation for students with impaired mobility
- Accommodation for students with families
- Electric heating
- Complimentary refuse sacks and light bulbs
- Cable television
- High-speed internet connection via UL network
- Weekly refuse collection point
- Full maintenance service
- Regular security patrols at night
- Enclosed area for bicycles
- Launderette Service
You can wash and dry your laundry in the Village Launderette. Tokens can be purchased at the Village Laundrettes or reception to operate the machines. Washing detergent can be purchased at the village shop (if applicable) or a local store.