The University Relations team is led by Jess Jones, Vice President of University Relations. With over a decade of experience in international education, Jess is charged with developing innovative ways for CIS Abroad to be a strong partner to universities.
Whether it’s virtually coming to campus to hold open advising hours for students or hosting a health and safety workshop for faculty members interested in teaching abroad, our university relations team hopes to work with you to develop a presence to help your office meet its goals. We know that each university has unique needs and we aim to determine which CIS Abroad programs are the best fit for your students.
- Jess Jones, VP of University Relations
- Dr. Jennifer Engel, Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Kris Holloway, President
- Jeff Palm, Founder & Senior VP of Business Development
- Jessica Lisenba, Alumni and Events Coordinator
Who to go to for what:
Kent Moore, University Relations Regional Director – South.
- Primary contact for: AL, AR, FL, GA, KS, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA
Jess Jones, Vice President of University Relations
- Primary contact for all other states
Transcript or refund inquiries: Joe Debiec, firstname.lastname@example.org.