Thank you for considering CISabroad as your partner in education abroad. As you will see, we have dedicated an entire section of our website to those things we believe are important to you as an international educator or faculty member (or both!)
At CISabroad we believe we have a few things that make us standout from the rest. First is our staff. We are a fun group of passionate professionals who care. Truly care. We have studied, interned, lived, or worked abroad and were forever transformed by our experiences. You will really enjoy working with us, too, whether it’s in-person with a regional representative, on the phone with our Assistant Vice President of Custom Programs, or receiving an email communication from one of our Programs Team Coordinators who is advising one of your students.
The next most important part of what makes us unique is the quality and thought that goes into our academic programming. We have developed programs that are not only affordable but meet the needs of students and universities alike. From location choice to academic offerings to providing onsite support services to informing you of your students health and safety.
From the moment you express interest in CISabroad we will work with you and your students, every step of the way, to ensure that your experience is a smooth and memorable one.
We look forward to our work together, not as your third-party provider, but as your collaborative partner now and in the many years to come.
Vice President, University Relations
But don’t take our word for it, here are what advisors and faculty have shared with us!
- Knowledgeable staff: “CISabroad’s knowledgeable staff is available at any given time to answer questions and assist students. They connect with students, parents, professor and administrators.”
- Innovation: “CISabroad is known for creative thinking outside the box in terms of new program initiatives.”
- Partner in implementation: “Whether it’s participating in orientation, facilitating the financial aspects, sharing materials (e.g. the advisor handbook), or offering recruitment strategies, CISabroad connects US schools with the host institutions that they represent.”
- Cost effective: “CISabroad has programs made for students looking for affordability where they would not be able to study abroad otherwise.”
- Personalized service: “With CISabroad, you can build personal relationships with the staff and director and feel that you have built a close affiliation with the organization. There is a shared commitment to providing program excellence.”
- Feedback: “Feedback is always shared and welcomed between CISabroad and US schools and this provides for better communication and investment at all levels.”