The University Relations team is led by Jess Jones, Vice President of University Relations & Custom Programs. With over a decade of experience in international education, Jess is charged with developing innovative ways for CIS Abroad to be a strong partner to universities.
Whether it’s virtually coming to campus to hold open advising hours for students or hosting a health and safety workshop for faculty members interested in teaching abroad, our university relations will work with you to develop a presence to help your office meet its goals. We know that each university has unique needs and we aim to determine which CIS Abroad programs are the best fit for your students.
- Jess Jones, VP of University Relations & Custom Programs
- Kent Moore, Director of University Relations & Custom Programs
- Dr. Jennifer Engel, VP of Academic Affairs
- Kris Holloway, President
- Jeff Palm, Founder & Senior VP of Business Development
- Jessica Lisenba, Alumni and Events Coordinator
Who to go to for what:
For general inquiries, please contact either Jess Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kent Moore (email@example.com)
For on-campus or virtual recruitment, please contact Kent Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Transcript or refund inquiries, contact Joe Debiec (email@example.com)