The mission of CISabroad is to provide innovative education programs that broaden academic perspectives, promote global awareness, and encourage personal development while laying the foundation for participants to become engaged world citizens. It is our hope to attract staff members committed to these same goals. Please connect with us on LinkedIn to receive notification of current and future job postings!
Thank you for your interest in working at CISabroad! We’re currently hiring for the following job opportunities:
Unfortunately, there are no openings at this time. We are growing fast so please check back soon!
Ready to apply? Submit your resume and cover letter today!
*Don’t see the perfect position, but want in? Submit the form and give us your email for upcoming position information!
List of HR Benefits
At CISabroad, we believe that education abroad offers students the best chance to realize their potential and change their world. You’re a big part of that! #ilovemyjob #cisabroadstaff #bealeader #welovewhatwedo
It’s life-enriching to work with an organization that is working to change the world, one student at a time. It’s even more fantastic to work with an organization that believes in offering you a fun, challenging, and beneficial environment. We believe that compensation is more than just your paycheck, it’s all the other benefits that come together to support you.
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick time
- Earn and keep frequent flyer miles and hotel points
- International and domestic travel opportunities
Additional benefits for full-time staff:
- Company-sponsored health, dental and vision insurance
- Medical and dependent care flex-spending account
- Parental leave
- Wellness program
- 401k retirement plan after 1 year of employment with fully-vested company match
- IATA certified travel agent status
- Meal stipend, housing allowance, rental car while traveling
- Extensive training and professional development
- 10-20 days of vacation, based upon your longevity with us + CISabroad holidays (including Winter Holiday Break from Christmas to New Year’s)
What can you expect when you apply for a position?
- Here’s the journey! If you want the position, show it! Get creative, show how great you are. When you apply for one of our open positions you’ll get a response from the Associate Director of Human Resources confirming we received your documents. Yay for immediate response!
- Next we review every application that comes in. We don’t use resume auto-scanners like others, after all, we’re people, not robots.
- We look for experience, skills, education, personality, alignment with the position’s needs, potential for growth, and a culture fit within our company. Don’t worry, we love our dogs, but it’s not a requirement that you do too.
- If we feel you’re a good fit for us, we’ll reach out to you to schedule an initial phone or Skype video call interview. Be prepared for some basic questions about your experience and background, but perhaps a few off-the-wall questions like, ‘what’s your secret superhero power?’
- After the phone interview, candidates will be narrowed down and those that make the cut will be invited to our Northampton Office for an in-person interview, where possible. You can expect to get a tour of our fun facility, have everyone say hi to you, and be in several interviews with various members of our staff. We really like a team buy-in. Not only will we get many perspectives of you, but you’ll also get to see our varied personalities.
- Then it’s the hard part, picking one of our favorites. We want us to work well together forever, so it’s a decision we take seriously. Best of luck!
Living in Northampton
- In a region famous for its charming college towns, you’d be hard-pressed to find anything more appealing than the crooked streets of downtown Northampton (affectionately called NoHo). Old red-brick buildings, buskers and lots of pedestrian traffic provide a lively backdrop as you wander into cafes, music venues and bookstores. Move a few steps outside of the picturesque commercial center and you’ll stumble onto the bucolic grounds of Smith College.
- The presence of college students and their professors gives the town a distinctly liberal political atmosphere. The lesbian community is famously large and outspoken, making Northampton a favorite destination for the gay community.
- The center of town is at the intersection of Main St (MA 9) and Pleasant St (US 5). Main St is where you’ll find the core of restaurants and shops. Smith College is on the west end of town, where Main St curves right and turns into Elm St. That’s where you’ll find our office building.
CISabroad provides equal opportunity to all people regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or physical or mental disability. Equal opportunity applies to hiring, placement, promotion, salary determination, and all other conditions of employment. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document upon hire.