The mission of CISabroad is to provide innovative education programs that broaden academic perspectives, promote global awareness, and encourage personal development while laying the foundation for participants to become engaged world citizens.
PASSION We love what we do and believe in the power of education abroad.
FUN We believe that work and play are not mutually exclusive.
CULTURAL AWARENESS We believe cultural differences should be appreciated, and try our best to walk humbly, learn, and listen..
BEING HELPFUL We care and are here for our students and partners.
CHANGE & GROWTH We embrace change and smart growth and understand that you can't have one without the other.
TEAMWORK Collaboration is not just a word, it's the secret to our success. (Shh...)
GOOD IDEAS Smart people + supportive environment = innovation!
- We've all had experiences abroad that have impacted our lives.
- We want to share this feeling freely and often.
- We want you to have the same great experience abroad that we had.
- Our on-site staff are proud of their home countries and they'll help you see life through their eyes.
- Dogs in the office.
- Zodiac-sign birthday celebrations.
- "First Thursdays" (all-office monthly parties).
- Our Amazing Places Race with US University partners.
- We know how to put "fun" in our workplace.
- From scavenger hunts in London to surfing in Australia to making batiks in Ghana, students engage with their surroundings and have a blast.
- We regularly operate in 13 time zones, more than 30 countries and with people of all backgrounds, faiths and languages.
- Through these daily interactions, we keep an open mind and learn from our cultural similarities and differences.
- From cooking Pad Thai in Thailand, to pressing olives in Italy, to living with a Costa Rican host family, our programs are filled with opportunities for you to engage with local life.
- From helping our colleagues move into a new apartment, to working with you to make sure credit transfers back home, our staff go the extra mile (or kilometer).
- Lost passport? Need to go to the doctor? Planning your weekend to Venice? Our onsite staff will help you make your experience abroad the best it can be.
- Change a process to make it easier for a staff member? Will do.
- Jump on board with Generation Study Abroad, the field of education abroad's challenge to grow enrollment? Done.
- Methodically evaluate your feedback to continuously improve ourselves and our company. Always.
- It's our job to expose you to amazing places, teach you new concepts and help you explore your boundaries.
- It's your job to accept new ideas, change your perspective and grow into world citizens.
- We all pitch in! When the ebb and flow of our work gets high, others swoop in to help.
- From cleaning the office kitchen to requiring cross-department task forces, we pull together to get the work done.
- We have a global team!
- Our home office works with our onsite staff, and with our partners around the world to ensure that your needs are met as quickly as possible.
- We are so excited about good ideas, we created The Company Culture Committee. This staff-driven group meets annually to incubate, marinate, innovate and create!
- Helping Mother Earth is always a good idea.
- Through CISabroad Gives Back, we measure the impact of our business on the planet, calculate the cost, and then donate to projects in our destinations that help to protect and improve the local environment.