Spring in Rome
Study in Rome this spring with CISabroad - the opportunty of a lifetime in the "Eternal City!"
Soak up the history of the birthplace of the great Roman Empire and Italian Renaissance, and take in over 40 different UNESCO World Heritage Sites! Choose from hundreds of classes, in English or Italian - everything from art to business and health. Study alongside Italian, European, international and American students. Enjoy a modern, robust campus with tons of activities to keep you engaged. Plus, CISabroad staff provide exceptional support and fun excursions.
- Small class sizes guarantee individual academic attention - study Italian in Rome, what better place to learn?
- Courses are varied, make the most of the local setting, and are taught by highly qualified faculty at the American University of Rome
- Live in the historic Trastevere neighborhood close to the heart of the city
- An epic city with world-famous food, cafés, and nightlife
- A beautiful Mediterranean climate with comfortable weather
- Vast caches of impressive art, sculpture, and treasures
- World-renowned architecture, museums, and historical sites
- National passion for soccer and recreation
- Student excursions, activities, and social opportunities
- A central location for travel throughout Europe
Get more information: fill out the form to your right with “Rome” in the question box.
"Life in Italy is pretty incredible. Every day is an adventure, there is so much to see and do! My classes in Italy are so enjoyable. Most of them take place out in the city- which is so great because it means I am getting an education that is unique and special to Rome…” Jillian J., Semester in Rome Spring 2011