Study Down Under this Fall and Save!
Good news! This program has just become more affordable and we're passing the savings on to you! Explore Australia this fall on the Gold Coast for $1,000 less than it was offered for in the spring. Get more info below, or snag up this offer and apply online now. The application deadline is June 15 for fall 2012.
A beautiful, modern campus, great classes and surf at your doorstep. What more could you ask for? On Semester on the Gold Coast, you'll study with a diverse international student body at a private, not-for-profit university smack dab in the middle of paradise.
The Gold Coast is one of Australia's fastest-growing cities, known for its beautiful beaches, sporting events, and outdoor activities. It's where the Aussies themselves go for vacation. Plus, the Great Barrier Reef, beautiful mountains and tropical rainforests are all within easy reach.
• Semester begins in September, similar to the US system
• Modern campus with all buildings located centrally
• Small student body of 4,000 students
• Courses in advertising, biomedical science, business, communication, criminology, psychology, information systems, international relations, law, multimedia, sports management, and more
• Meal plan available
• Exceptional accommodations: either modern dorms right on campus (some overlooking the harbor) or off-campus apartments in a complex with a pool
• Extensive sports facilities on campus, including a state-of-the-art fitness facility
• Ocean is 15 minutes away!
For more information: Fill out the form to the right with "Gold Coast" in the question box.
"Studying abroad in Australia was definitely one of the best experiences I have ever had. Everything about the school was beyond what I could have imagined. Everyone was so friendly and allowed me to have the time of my life. I would recommend Bond University as an abroad program to anyone and everyone."
Michael G., Semester on the Gold Coast
“It opens up your mind and heart to new possibilities. I have never been so happy and felt more fortunate in my life and feel truly blessed to have experienced what I have. I feel like I have more knowledge on the world and differneces in cultures. The past four months were the best 4 months of my entire life!"
Nicole P., Suffold University, Semester on the Gold Coast, Spring 2011