Fall in Latin America
Immerse yourself in Latin American culture this fall! Explore the land of ancient civilizations and vibrant, modern culture. Study Spanish and other topics in Argentina, Costa Rica, Peru, Ecuador and Mexico. Enjoy exceptional support services, excursions and affordable, comprehensive program packages.
• Unique blend of Europe and Latin America
• Smaller, quaint study abroad program set at larger local university
• Housing in hostel-like apartments with 3 meals per day, Monday-Friday
• Two distinct academic programs for different levels of Spanish
• Live and study between two happening neighborhoods: Belgrano and Palermo, in Buenos Aires
• One of the most environmentally diverse countries in the world!
• Courses taught in English and Spanish. Small language classes with personalized attention.
• Excursions throughout Costa Rica
• Wide course selection ranging from business to tropical ecology to photography
• Cooking classes, dance classes, student clubs and sports
• Cusco area boasts impressive ruins, vibrant market towns, spectacular hikes, and friendly locals
• Lima has something for everyone, from bustling urban areas to tranquil beaches
• Modern university with a fun, social campus
• Strong on-site support from English-speaking staff
• Considered to have the best preserved Spanish colonial architecture in the Americas
• Beautiful, lush campus in a suburban setting
• Full cultural immersion with local students
• Pleasant climate year-round
• Cuernavaca is considered the "land of eternal spring"
• Impressive colonial center with beautiful architecture and plazas
• Study with local Mexican students and others from around the world
• Live with local families in the tranquil neighborhood surrounding the University
•From Cuernavaca, you can jump on a bus to Acapulco, Mexico City, Guanajuato or San Miguel
To save: Click the button below and apply for Semester in Argentina, Semester in Costa Rica, Semester in Cusco, Semester in Lima, Semester in Ecuador, or Semester in Mexico using Coupon Code "Vamos" and you'll get $100 off your total program cost.
For more information: Fill out the form above and to the right with "Fall in Latin America" in the question box and we'll help you choose the program that fits best.