Study or Intern in Florence this Fall and Save!
Immerse yourself in the art and culture hub of beautiful Florence through a study or intern abroad program this fall. Apply by June 1st and you’ll get $100 off your program fee! Enter coupon code "Florence" into your online application.
In Florence, you will be a local in one of the world's most popular tourist destinations. Florence is an amazing location for cultural immersion, history and art. Through a CISabroad study or intern abroad program, you'll be sure to soak up every bit of this wonderful city, while also enjoying a fun, group atmosphere, great social and cultural activities, and exceptional support.
• Earn 12-15 credits while living in a beautiful apartment in one of the most well known cities in Italy. Or, choose from a range of internship opportunities with flexible start dates.
• Courses are taught in English, or Italian for more advanced speakers. Internships are in English and/or Italian, depending on your language level and preferences.
• Excursion options to Lucca, Pisa, and Sienna; Rome is only 3 hours away by train
• Small classes of 8–20 students
• A full cultural calendar allows you to enjoy Florence’s best music, art, dance, and food. Study Italian in Florence! There's no better place to learn.
• Cook for yourself in your apartment or enjoy food from the local market and many restaurants
• Gym, internet, and library all on campus
• Everything you could ever need or want is within walking distance of the Florence city center
Explore a world-renowned tourist destination and become enchanted with Italian culture. The home of the Medici, the resting place of David, and site of the Duomo, Florence has everything you could want in an overseas program location!
To save: Click the button below and enter the coupon code "Florence" for $100 off if you apply by June 1st!
For more information: Fill out the form to the right with "Florence" in the quesiton box.
"The summer of 2009 was filled with curious excursions in a world of inspiration. I decided to travel throughout Europe, take an Italian language course, and complete an internship in fashion design while abroad. While networking with people in regards to graduate studies and future career plans in each country, I was able to gain knowledge about the fashion industry from a global perspective."
Chelsea C., Intern in Florence
“…I feel way more culturally aware, in a way one can only be after experiencing another culture for an extended period of time. I have always wanted to spend more time learning in Europe, and this program only strengthened that desire.”
Lindsey M., Truman State University, Semester in Florence 2011