Start Customizing Today!
- Round-trip International Airfare
- In-country group transportation or local travel passes
- Local language classes (where applicable)
- Local guides and/or lectures pertaining to the program course
- Housing in hotels, local dormitories and/or homestays
- Entrance into local museums, businesses and course-related sites
- Travel Insurance
- And more!
Phase 1: Planning
1. Fill out a CISabroad questionnaire regarding the basic details of your program.
2. Arrange a free consultation with a CISabroad customized program representative to discuss your program and destination in greater detail.
3. Submit the CISabroad proposal to your institution for approval and changes in itinerary.
Phase 2: Implementation
4. Market on campus.
5. Work directly with your CISabroad representative finalizing the airfare, housing, on-site excursions and lecturers needed for your program.
6. Accept and process applications and program payments.
7. Pre-Departure meeting and orientation.
Phase 3: Follow-Up
9. Re-entry debriefing.
11. Post-program meeting for future improvements and planning.
Director of Customized Programs
Customized Programs Coordinator